A version of Microsoft Outlook for Windows devices, allow users to synchronize their Outlook information to their other email account of other services. In addition, various Outlook add-ons are out there for combining Microsoft Outlook with AOL email account. You can access your AOL email account with your Hotmail account. Hotmail Support Number provides you the appropriate information and useful techniques by which you easily become able to integrate AOL account with your outlook.
Instructions to set up an AOL account in Outlook are following:
* From the main menu of Outlook, select account settings.
* Then select option of Tools.
* Now visit tab option of email.
* Click New.
* Ensure that Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or hypertext transfer protocol (HTTP) is chosen
* Now click Next
* Now input your name and enter your full AOL email address.
* Click next, and afterward certify web E-mail is chosen.
* Click next.
* From the type of account, choose IMAP.
* Under incoming mail server kind “imap.aol.com”.
* Below the outgoing mail server (SMTP), enter the “smtp.aol.com”.
* Enter your AOL screen name below user name so enter your password of AOL.
* Tap more settings.
* Now visit the outgoing server tab.
* Verify that “My outgoing server” (SMTP) request authentication is checked.
* Now visit the “Advanced” tab, below server port numbers kind “587” for outgoing server (SMTP).
* Click OK.
* Currently click Next.
* Then click on Finish and so click shut.
Therefore, you are able to set up your AOL account in Outlook. If you still unable to setup it and faced with other email problems, then Contact Hotmail Phone Number 0800 098 8400 to get the easy solution and instant support at anytime. If you are suffering from aol email problems then you can take help from Aol Customer Service Number.
I hope this post is useful for you...If yes, please feel free to share your views with us via comment….